Jidhu Jose Photography

Blogger Interview # 16 :Umamaheswari Anandane




1)Can you tell us a little about yourself and your blog?
I started blogging as a part of publishing my long written poems which in the mean time became a platform to expose my feelings and thoughts.I am managing two blogs at present namely Inside My Poem Book and The Perpetual Mind.In Inside My poem Book ,as the name indicates its full of poetries based on a concept and experimented with different poetry forms.My Perpetual Mind blog is a food for my searching mind to try and research my thoughts.Vedic Maths,as a Maths lover has taken a part of space under this blog.I am in the verge of completing a new project , a Tamil Novel blogged in WP and yet to be released out for Public.This will come under the Perpetual blog under the menu "Novel"


2)Are you a full time blogger? How did you get into blogging and why?
No,I'm not a full time blogger.Blogging has grown as a hobby to expose  my thoughts and share my creative writings to all from an introvert like me.


3)If someone was interested in blogging, what would be a few things you would suggest?
Keep Blogging!..........you will learn a lot of things as you blog on


4)How do you build a community around a blog and social media?
I don't go on to build communities due to unavailable of time.Yet being a member of one or two communities like Indiblogger and social networking sites (FB) helps me to publicize my blog.

5)What are your three favorite blogs to read? What makes those blogs special?

Favourite Blogs?..Oh..there are lots of talented writers and beautiful blogs around.
I read all the blogs in my blogroll and those who comment my blog to acknowledge them back

6)Which one plugin would you suggest all bloggers to have?

As for plugins,I would suggest the Google Translator Plugin for the reason in whatever language you write,your writings can be reached even to the persons who don't know your language with this wonderful plugin.





Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. Another interesting and well done interview, Jidhu. Thank you for helping all of us find new blogs of interest and at the same time encourage those who would like to start one of their own. Have a wonderful weekend!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a pleasure to read your poetries Uma :)
    wonderful interview.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sylvia and Rajlaksmi.Kudos to Jidhu !

    ReplyDelete