Jidhu Jose Photography

Blogger Interview # 61: Risha Kalra






--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can you tell us a little about yourself and your blog?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

I’m a free soul, just like the morning bird you see everyday chirping at your window, probably to wake you up, wake you up and make you welcome the new day with a warm smile on your lovely lips and a bright shine in your breath-taking eyes.  An Extrovert, an Art-Lover, A star-Gazer, A writer, A poet, A rapper, A Beach Lover, A Music-Freak, A Die Hard Converse Lover, A Chocoholic, A shopaholic, A Devil, An Angel, A Hopeless Romantic, A crazy-giggly-psychic-mad girl in this mad world which I she secretly loves  to even the tiniest bit. 
My Blog: It’s my best friend, like a soul mate. I pour my heart out here and it quietly listens to whatever I have in store, making me feel better, alive, and happy like never before. I am kind of addicted to it, you know!


 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you a full time blogger? How did you get into blogging and why?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  


Not really. I write when I have something worth sharing and not on daily basis. And I will probably keep it that way only.
However, I have loved Literature from the beginning of time but never thought of e-writing until last year, November. That was when I wrote my first post. Someone had real faith in my words and that was the inspiration actually.
By the way, I started maintaining diaries from, I think, 7th grade, because that’s when we’re told how to write, “A Diary Entry”, right!a


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If someone was interested in blogging, what would be a few things you would suggest?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Blogging, well, it’s a great way to let your feelings out.
Personally, I admire straight-from-the-heart posts. No made up and copied stuff please. Be original and say what you really feel like. It’s your space after all and no one but you are responsible for keeping it bright and glowing. And then, you’re bound to rock for sure! Good Luck people! 


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How do you build a community around a blog and social media?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Thanks to all my friends and Gmail for spreading the word.
Facebook, Indiblogger and other generous fellow bloggers were also equally helpful any day!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  
What are your three favorite blogs to read? What makes those blogs special?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The list is countless but if you ask to name 3, I’ll go with these:
You Through My Eyes: If you haven’t, go check out his amazing cocoon ASAP. He is one hell of a Writer. No comparison, seriously!
One Life. Many Moments: A design fanatic bound to take you by surprise with every creation of hers. She calls it “Spiffing”, ain’t that awesome in itself already!
Deeviations: The sheer honesty with which she writes is commendable. He words, they leave you mesmerized. A kaleidoscope of colors, that is!

And yeah, my blog, I-Topia, ain’t that bad either. *Winks*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Which one plugin would you suggest all bloggers to have?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 


Umm, have as many of them as you want.
Cheers,
Have a good one, mates!


----------------------------- 


Post a Comment

1 Comments