Jidhu Jose Photography

Blogger Interview # 63 : Rachana Shakyawar




1.       Can you tell us a little about yourself and your blog?

I’m highly empathetic and tend to see things always differently and creatively. I aim to push that along while simultaneously celebrating my life; I keep the spirit of being a Cheerleader for others in the contest of their life and shore up in their passion for art or any talent they posses. I believe that my blog, ‘Humming Today’ is an extension of me and the self reflex reflection as an amalgamation of inspiration, aspiration, passion, aroma, creativity and Compassion at one click. Just whole of life to Celebrate!
~ I wish, my friends, my blogger bonds to preserve their passion that gives purpose to life. Hence, by backing and promoting an individual solitude talent in terms of enriching and enhancing the creativity. I perform my bit at my best in “Live in passion-Live Your Passion”!


2.       Are you a full time blogger? How did you get into blogging and why?

I don’t know if it is part-time or full-time but I’m blogger by heart and by choice! These days everything in my life adds as a fodder to my blog. I still remember the day when I first logged into the world of blogs through the Google into blogger. I was studying MBA and my final year going on. Break from the busy life, one day simply provoked me to write into the blog titling it as Humming Today. And ever since then Humming Today has been my first blog. An account which was created on 24th March,2007. 
~ I am here only “to serve, to explore, inspire and aspire....and maintain the spark and spirit of the soul”


3.       If someone was interested in blogging, what would be a few things you would suggest?

Create niche of your own. Try to be singular in this plural world for God created you unique!
~ Write is to write is to write…Be consistent. Participate actively in varied contest and you don’t get in the top list…don’t get disheartened. Keep dreaming and thinking a lot and let each word be shared with passion. Write for yourself, if you enjoy what you are writing, others will sure reciprocate positively. You don’t need a real celebration to actually celebrate life, so capture the life in words and cherish forever. It’s just one life so care and Celebrate Life!


4.       How do you build a community around a blog and social media?

In a tech world of today it is easy to reach out people through different social networks, twitter, facebook, google friends connect. One cannot force anybody to read or like certain post. But being a creator it is your duty to propagate your thoughts. Since life is busy, people sometimes do miss going through the article you wanted them to read. Until the people are not troubled, I find nothing wrong in the acts of tagging people names in social networks with the article links. Let people know you have posted a new post. Going through the link, reading or not reading is their choice. Building connections are something which takes place either instantly or gradually with time. Sharing is one of the best ways one can connect each other in this blogger’s world.


5.       What are your three favorite blogs to read? What makes those blogs special?

I follow many fabulous blogs of different shades and emotions. From spiritual, social, personal, management oriented to food recipes and travel blogs. True colors of emotions and thought process that often make me ponder and learn something new and better.
However few blogs I wish to share are not in sequence,
Leo  - I rhyme without reason :  you will find all the divine poems here.
Mahesh -  Wisdomism : Beautiful soul stirring 55fictions and article on social concerns
Someone is special (Saravan) - Few miles, lovely love stories to follow
Speaking my mind - Rahul Rawal : A new upcoming blogger who brings every post with different prospective.


6.       Which one plugin would you suggest all bloggers to have? 

Google Friends Connect is a wonderful widget to keep in touch and spread connectivity between bloggers. It helps to go through the updates of the blog and follow blog with ease. It is extremely user’s friendly widget. Hence, a definite plugin at the sidebar of the blog-page. Between I’m a big fan for Blogger, reading a blog hosted on blogspot convinces and comforts me a lot. And I’m glad Blogger these days are coming up with some really wonderful and productive changes around for the blogging world. I’m powered by Blogger!

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Inspiring Interview Rachana and glad to be in the list.. Thanks..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete