Jidhu Jose Photography

Journal #14 : What kind of buyer you are? Do you wait for some time to think you actually want that particular thing or are you an impulsive buyer?




I was an impulsive buyer before. After several purchases, I felt guilty for the things I purchased, which are not useful in the way I planned. So I slowly changed my purchasing to search for a product which I want to purchase. So it reduced my purchasing by finding out the issues with that product. When I was attracted to Minimalism, the entire purchasing habit changed to quality over quantity. Also, my wife is not a purchasing freak, and that also a reason to limit my purchasing. 

So basically I became a minimalist person with fewer purchasing and quality products. 

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Becoming a minimalist is the need of the hour to save our planet. A lot of youngsters have started pop up sales of their wardrobes to save the planet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes....actually its really difficult to change our perspective on consuming the products. Hope everyone will understand the need of minimalism in their life in order to save our planet.

      Delete