Jidhu Jose Photography

Blogger Interview # 50 : Sujatha Sathya







1. Can you tell us a little about yourself and your blog?




I am Sujatha from Bangalore, mother, wife, freelance trainer, & now blogger.  My blog is a personal one - i write   about my life, expediences,  my views on different things and occasionally reflect on news/happenings in the world.  And I have begun loving every moment of the blogging world - even the obsession part of it :). 


2. Are you a full time blogger? How did you get into blogging and why?




I came into blogging accidentally. I had quit my job & a year later just like that one day logged onto the net & posted a piece. Technically, I started blogging last year in 2010 but I've been really really active only from July this year. Past one year, i used to open the blog account only to post an occasional article. But since the past one 1month, I have been reading up on a lot of other bloggers, networking, signing up & opening accounts in all kinds of blogging sites & learning some new things along the way.


3. If someone was interested in blogging, what would be a few things you would suggest?

            


Write from your heart. Don't fear what people will think (esp if you write about your own life). If you are not technically good or not computer savvy, it doesn't matter. Don't let that stop you, go ahead & write. Technical things can be learnt.



4. How do you build a community around a blog and social media?




Facebook, Indiblogger, Bloggers World Directory , etc 


5. What are your three favorite blogs to read? What makes those blogs special?




I love many. Those that I love, I follow!


6. Which one plugin would you suggest all bloggers to have?




Follower plugin by Google 














Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. Glad to meet you here Sujatha. Keep writing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good one Sujatha, simple and straight from heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi...

    i have been a follower of Sujtha's blog from last couple of months and enjoy reading her posts bcoz they are always from the heart... no manipulations....and thats what i like most....

    best wishes..
    irfan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Shukoor & Saru: thank you Shukoor & Saru :)

    @Irfan: thank you for those words. cherish :)

    ReplyDelete