Jidhu Jose Photography

Blogger Interview # 51 : Neha Sharma





--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can you tell us a little about yourself and your blog?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------- 


Nia Charms. (my real name means love.)


I am basically the result of the battle between my alter egos. I strive to be normal and fit in but it doesnt really last that long. People call me self obsessed all the time but then I have no clue as to why, because some of the time I do ask them 'how are you', (without actually listening to what they say) and yeah I remember someone saying selfish too. But then who cares right? I judge and assume alot. (judge me for all that I care.)

I love making people laugh even if that means looking stupid at times. I keep changing all the time so there arent really adjectives that I could use to describe myself.

My blog. : My blog is my babie. It feels like an asset of mine. An inner satisfaction and joy of owning something. Where I am free to say whatever I want to. The happening of my blog is a great event in my life. It has made me know people with the same interests and some really inspiring persons.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you a full time blogger? How did you get into blogging and why?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  


No I aint. Though I try to put all the free time I have into it. And I intend to be one some day.
Blogging wasn't intentional, it just happened. I have always loved to write. Even if that meant downright bullshit. Earlier I tried the ancient way. (paper and pen.) But then it had the mention of a cute guy in school, it came across my mom and you know how moms are, right?
Then I tried writing an online diary but I was always eager that someone would beg me to let them read. That's when I realized I need an audience. And thus blogging happened.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

If someone was interested in blogging, what would be a few things you would suggest?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 


 The quote I always live by: Fill whats empty, empty whats full and scratch where it itches. 

Translation: Do whatever you want to and stop looking for advises. You are your best adviser.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
How do you build a community around a blog and social media?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  


I started with Facebook, but then I didn't have much friends who were interested in reading. They had all these worldly excuses why they shouldn't be reading. So I searched for blog promotion sites. That is a good option. After like begging people to follow my blog, a realization hit me: I do not want followers, I want readers. Since then the response has been overwhelming.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  
What are your three favorite blogs to read? What makes those blogs special?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


My fav blogs to read:

1. All faces of me: Yes my own blog. I love reading my writings again and again however crappy they are.

2. Red handed: This girl, I dont know her name or anything but its this certain connect I feel to her writings that makes me visit her blog again and again.

3. Welcome to my world: I read her name first: Blahblaholic. and I was like why didnt I think of that. I blah blah all the time and I am addicted to it as well. And yea her writings is too good. Girly and cute.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Which one plugin would you suggest all bloggers to have?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Plugins are upon personal discretion. I myself was too fond of plugins but out of the blue I just started hating them. But still if I would have to say I recommend the chat box. It is a good plugin for the lazy followers that want to talk without actually reading the whole post.
----------------------------- 















Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. I look good. Thank you much for the publish. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Awesome interview. YOU MENTIONED ME! Areeee waaaaaaaaaaaaah! Thankyou jeeee! :D

    ReplyDelete