Jidhu Jose Photography

Blogger Interview # 2 : Bikramjit Mann




1. Can you tell us a little about yourself and your blog?

I am Bikram..
My blog is about me and the random thoughts that keep going around in my miniscule brain, some good some bad, hence the name Me and my random thoughts.. None of the thoughts have a chain of thought they come and go as they please .. I just happen to type them down.
I try to write about my experiences in my life, the various incidents that had a effect on me , My childhood, my college days. Most of the posts are about me I try not to write about anyone else , I write what I am feeling.


2. Are you a full time blogger? How did you get into blogging and why?

No I am not a full time blogger, How i got into was about a year ago a friend of mine knew that I wrote a diary for my thoughts and memories , they sort of spoon fed me to open a blog and write it there , they designed it I just started to write what I would otherwise go home and write in a diary.
Why no specific reason, instead of writing in a diary I started typing, also its a good way I feel to meet new people , especially peopls with same nature or thoughts .. By the grace of god have met some very good people , who are now very good friends with me.. I am actually wandering why did I not start writing earlier.


3. If someone was interested in blogging, what would be a few things you would suggest?

I am noOne to suggest or say to anyone how to blog,  but what I would say to everyone is Start writing , Simple things will happen
Be truthful, I use simple words, no use using heavy words, I seem to not go to the posts where I cant understand what the writer is trying to say, simple words are good anyone can understand..
If you are writing facts make sure you are sure of what you writing.


4. How do you build a community around a blog and social media?

Well it will start slowly, dont try to rush for it and don't expect to have followers or comments to start pouring immediately, I use to get 1 or 2 comments for a lot of my posts but slowly you get to know people around, they get to know you..
Try visitng other blogs READ the posts, understand what they are trying to say , if you like it leave a comment, dont do any begging come to my post this and that, I hardly go to people who ask me .. leave your blog url.. Most people will come back to read what you have written and if they like it , they will comment.
Don't start to Follow other blogs and not read the posts, I dont read posts of all the followers who follow me because I know most of them don't even bother reading what I have written, they just want to increase the number of followers to show off...

5. What are your three favorite blogs to read? What makes those blogs special?

I have loads, Can't name just three, I visit a lot of blogs and I visit them regularly, Each writer has its own way of writing, some are good in writing fiction, a few write so much info on things going around politics, fashion, some have the boon to write a normal everyday incident in such a way that it makes you laugh so much, each blog I visit is special because I take out time to read what they have written.


6. Which one plugin would you suggest all bloggers to have? 

None. I dont use them


Post a Comment

11 Comments

  1. hey...i thought it was about knowing you more... and think i know you more than this...... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Bikramjit Mann,
    Good Evening!
    Nice knowing your views and the jhalak of confidence is obvious.
    Jidhu,frame simple questions and more number that help the readers to know the blogger deeply.
    Wishing you attractive interviews,
    Sasneham,
    Anu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Bikramjit Mann,
    Nice knowing you!.Blogging as you say is worth writing ,an open personal dairy actually.Good!

    Jidhu,You are doing a fine job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @hitesh rawat : thanks for visiting my blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Hitesh:- Yeah I am sure you know a lot more about me then most :) Thanks for saying that :)


    @Anupama:- Thank you so much.. :)


    @Uma.a:- thank you so much..


    Thanks Jidhu for putting this on

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is really nice to read interview of Bikramjit. :)

    Very appreciable effort by u, Jidhu Jose. :)

    Best wishes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Takk for en interessant blogg

    ReplyDelete
  8. The said blog is 4 invited users only! :(

    ReplyDelete