Jidhu Jose Photography

Blogger Interview # 21: Deepa Kashyap


   
     1.   Can you tell us a little about yourself and your blog?


I am happy go lucky kind of girl..love the world around me and want to explore the entire outside world with the true experience of life and the blog is all about what i think, what my heart says to do.. to follow , some dreams, some realities and about anything and everything which came across me, so i named it "Listen To Your Heart " !!

2. Are you a full time blogger? How did you get into blogging and why?

No , now days i don't post frequently due to studies and hectic schedule of classes,. I got into blogging at my worst phase of life, when nothing was going right but glad i found something so important at that phase and its my " Blog".

3. If someone was interested in blogging, what would be a few things you would suggest?

If you really want to write something you should definitely go with the idea, never care about the criticism or less number of followers.

     4. How do you build a community around a blog and social media?

Well social network sites helped me a lot like Facebook, Orkut , and i am connected with many other bloggers through networkedblogs also. .

    5. What are your three favorite blogs to read? What makes those blogs special?

I love to read random blogs as well all the blogs followed by me, as i had followed them because I liked them and it makes them special :P

             6Which one plugin would you suggest all bloggers to have?

   I really like the "live traffic feed " , though i don't have this plugin at my space due to some personal reasons but it helps you to get information about the visitors of the blog.








Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. Liked the honest and refreshing answers,great post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very fresh..and someone to look forward to...wishing you the best always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello @Deepa

    could you tall me your blog URl i want to visit

    ReplyDelete