Jidhu Jose Photography

Blogger Interview # 24: Kelly Linh Phan




1.Can you tell us a little about yourself and your blog?

I am Asian/American living in Chicago and I just started writing in my blog for almost 3 weeks now.  The reason why I picked the  name Life Madness because it represents who I am and my writing.  Life is always crazy of full of wonders out there.  So its a madness out there


2. Are you a full time blogger? How did you get into blogging and why? 
Yes, I am full time blogger.  I got into it because my boyfriend is a big fan of my writing and since this writing has become more then just a passion.. it moves me and it creatives images and thoughts that rush through my mind that touches my heart completely

3. If someone was interested in blogging, what would be a few things you would suggest?First advise is, what do they like to do and passionate about? Then start from there

4. How do you build a community around a blog and social media?
From visiting other blogs and reading their blogs that you can relate too

5.What are your three favorite blogs to read? What makes those blogs special?A writer that can touch my heart so pretty much their style of writing.  Make those blog special is that people write freely without thinking rather is it good enough or would think who is going to judge them it's competely who they are.


6. Which one plugin would you suggest all bloggers to have?
To keep writing and writing and not worry about what the world would think about then

Post a Comment

1 Comments