Jidhu Jose Photography

Blogger Interview # 26: Joasi Gazeta




1.       Can you tell us a little about yourself and your blog?
My name is Joanna and I'm Polish. I live with my family and my two beloved fur friends, Swing and Ira, in Gliwice, city situated in the Upper Silesia.It's a region in South of Poland. I'm a teacher in lower secondary school. I love traveling and taking photos. I also love nature and gardening.If time allows me I read a lot. As for my blogs, I have three http://joo-dailyhaiku.blogspot.com/http://justjoo6.blogspot.com/ and together with my husband
http://joo-allcreaturebigandsmall.blogspot.com/, and I think can tell much more about me than I'm able to.

2.      Are you a full time blogger? How did you get into blogging and why?
I don't think if I can describe myself as a full time blogger, however blogging takes me much time. It's rather a kind of hobby which I took three year ago during a few weeks break I had to take  from school when I was sick. Actually it wasn't my idea to get in blogging - friend of mine was the first, and then I decided that it could be an interesting way to share my passions.

3.      If someone was interested in blogging, what would be a few things you would suggest?
First of, if  someone wants to start blogging, should be aware that it's a time consuming activity and requires certain discipline. It's really important to visit other blogs, leave comments and show appreciation for fellow bloggers work. A very good idea is to join sites such as Skywatch Friday, Weekend Reflections  or many other.

4.      How do you build a community around a blog and social media?
I try to visit blogs I follow and leave comments every day, I'm also a member of Skywatch, Weekend Reflections and Sunday Bridges.

5.      What are your three favorite blogs to read? What makes those blogs special?
I really can't decided which three are my favorite, sorry, there are so many wonderful blogs, that I simply can't! All blogs are special:) 

6.      Which one plugin would you suggest all bloggers to have?
I'm afraid that I'm hopeless as far as technology is concern! I don't use any plugin. 

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. great sharing and useful info esp on visiting others blog, but I must admit sometimes its really difficult with time constraint. I think if one can visit about 5-6 blogs per day, this is great.

    ReplyDelete