Jidhu Jose Photography

Blogger Interview # 15 : Durga Nandan






1. Can you tell us a little about yourself and your blog?
Known as Durga Nandan to the blogger world and Jyotsna to others. My random thoughts that fly by are penned in http://myrandomthotzz.blogspot.com/ and poems, these days a rare occurrence sadly, in http://durgazpoemz.blogspot.com/ .
I love being myself and am very dynamic in emotions. 

2. Are you a full time blogger? How did you get into blogging and why?
 I blog almost daily. Long back, I started blogging anonymously. Then somehow they started recognizing my writing style and connecting it with me. So had to come out of the closet. :( I came into blogging because it was a way to vent out my thoughts, which were in excess even for my blabbering mouth..

3. If someone was interested in blogging, what would be a few things you would suggest?
Write from your heart about things you feel strongly about. Trust me, people love it!

4. How do you build a community around a blog and social media?
I treasure a person instead of a community I build around my blog. Make sure there is always a one to one communication with the people you want to stay connected.

5. What are your three favorite blogs to read? What makes those blogs special?
The one I read the most is my own blog. I just love the way I write.. At least most of the time... Then I follow http://amit414voice.blogspot.com/ and http://lenseandsensibility.blogspot.com/
Not an active blog reader these days.. Lack of time, classes and work...

6. Which one plugin would you suggest all bloggers to have? 
I am a noob. I dont even have any idea what a plug in is. But I know one thing. Shockwave and Java is essential for a lot of things to load. So, if you dont have them, get them installed now!




Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Great interview as always, Jidhu! I look forward to visiting Durga's blog. Thank you!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sylvia :)
    And thanks Jidhu, for publishing the interview.. :)
    Doing a good job with the different things for every day of the week.

    Cheerz!
    Durga Nandan

    ReplyDelete