Jidhu Jose Photography

Blogger Interview # 44 : Preethika S Padiyar





1.Can you tell us a little about yourself and your blog?
 
I am Preethika S Padiyar. I completed my engineering, worked as a software developer for an year. Now I'm married and can't wait to start working again. I'm an always smiling gal, living my life to the fullest and doing only what I wanna do. I love writing a lot. I used to write poems as a kid and gradually I started developing a liking for writing articles. 
About my blog, till now I have written either in general, my poems or from my personal experience. I am planning to write fiction soon. I hope that my readers will like that too. 

2. Are you a full time blogger? How did you get into blogging and why?

I cannot say I am a full time blogger. I am planning to update at least once in a week.  My husband had suggested me into blogging after he read my poems. That is how i got into blogging. When I saw the reaction from my dearest ones, I felt they were definitely better than the reaction for my poems. Thus I started taking blogging a little more seriously.

3. If someone was interested in blogging, what would be a few things you would suggest?

Good content and good presentation. If one of them is missing then it will spoil the whole post. Content is the heart of the post. Good presentation is needed to explain the content in the most effective way. It is important to devote time not only on blogging but also on what others have blogged. If you appreciate other blogs, they will check your blog too.

4. How do you build a community around a blog and social media?

Social networking sites make a great source to promote your blog. You can create pages based on your blog and encourage people to join them. But to make the readers read your blog again, you should have a good content.

5. What are your three favorite blogs to read? What makes those blogs special?

http://1000awesomethings.com/ is my favorite. It is all about the little happiness in life such as little kids giving you their artwork, old couple holding hands etc. Other blogs which I like are http://www.chetanbhagat.com/blog/ and http://stupidusmaximus.wordpress.com/ . 

6. Which one plugin would you suggest all bloggers to have? 

Reactions and star rating are the most effective ways for the readers to express what they feel without wasting their precious time. They are just a click away.



Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. She seems to be so full of life. Happy to read her interview. Thanks again, Jidhu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to know about you Preethika ! job well done jidhu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Good Work...Keep it up :-) preetika * bangayi :-)

    ReplyDelete