Jidhu Jose Photography

Blogger Interview # 45 : Mary Cromer




1. Can you tell us a little about yourself and your blog?
 I am married, have 3 grown daughters, 4 grandsons and have been taking photographs since I received my first camera back in 1968.  I have enjoyed all wildlife and the Red-Shouldered Hawks that live on and near our land are spectacular.  I began my blog to share images of them as well as all nature as it sings it's song to me~

2. Are you a full time blogger? How did you get into blogging and why? 
Yes, I am a full time blogger.  I had "googled" to see if anyone else loved the Red-shouldered Hawks as I do and a name came up Vickie Henderson.  She had just recently done a blog post about them and I contacted her.  She encouraged me to begin my own blog, now 2 years ago this week~
3. If someone was interested in blogging, what would be a few things you would suggest? 
To go at it first because you enjoy it, have no expectations, just enjoy.  Then relax and meet the people that become part of your life because of a mutual interest shared~
4. How do you build a community around a blog and social media? 
One person at a time and one must take the time to make comments, to share thoughts not only about the images, but about what the other person is sharing with their summaries.  I always try to comment, or reply to any comments I receive, kind of like a world happy family~
5. What are your three favorite blogs to read? What makes those blogs special? 
Oh, I could never choose just 3, for each of the blogs that I follow are filled with such diversity in nature, so many interesting and thoughtful people, superb images shared and great people~
6. Which one plugin would you suggest all bloggers to have? 
Got me on this, for I am not sure what that means;)  


Post a Comment

0 Comments