Jidhu Jose Photography

Blogger Interview # 47: Perfectly Imperfect




1.Can you tell us a little about yourself and your blog?

I am a regular teenage girl aged 16 years. The name with which I blog is "Perfectly Imperfect". I have chosen this name because I admit I am not good at everything! I do have my own faults, I do make mistakes and I take the responsibility for them. For me, no one is perfect but beautiful in his/her own way.
My blog is totally random! It is about all those ideas, thoughts that run across my mind. But, I try it to make it inspirational and motivational so that each of my posts try to teach even the slightest of the things to my readers. I try to show them those small things that we often forget in our web of life.

2. Are you a full time blogger? How did you get into blogging and why?

 A full time blogger ? Definitely NO! I am still struggling to find time  rushing between my high school and coaching centers but whenever I find any spare time, I blog, and I make sure that I do come online atleast once a day and read those awesome comments on my blog and also read those amazing blogs which I am following. 
      I myself don't know how did I actually came into blogging, it was like once I was searching  something on Google and a blog post opened up. The comments, the way of writing style made me feel that I too could write my own blog and express my views on various topics. Yes, when I started blogging I had no idea how to write one, how to promote it but eventually I am getting better each post.

3. If someone was interested in blogging, what would be a few things you would suggest?

I am myself a newbie, my blog is just 2 and a half months old but I would like to suggest that:

(i). Please, just please do not search the topic on Google, and copy paste some other amazing person's content and paste it on your blog. It sucks, really sucks! Your blog is your originality, write from your heart and pour your feelings into it. I am sure, the blog would find its place.

(ii). Social networking sites are a great help! Promote your blog through them and you would surely get traffic and if they liked your blog, they would follow.

(iii). Do not make your blog look untidy. Choose a decent background and the layout should be clutter free. Do not unnecessarily put widgets if it really isn't needed.

(iv). Comment on blogs that you are following. No one likes followers that are just their for the heck of it.


4. How do you build a community around a blog and social media?

As I mentioned above, it is mainly through social networking sites and commenting on other people's blog. I also do not mind people sending me an e-mail unless they do not spam. I love meeting new people :)

5. Which one plugin would you suggest all bloggers to have? 

 I don't use any nor I am really qualified to answer this question.





Post a Comment

8 Comments