Jidhu Jose Photography

Blogger Interview # 11 : Deepak Amembal



1.     Can you tell us a little about yourself and your blog?

Hi! Am a man of few words, on the verge of retirement from an airline where I worked for the past 30 years and enjoyed every minute of it.
I author 5 blogs
         a) mumbai-eyed.blogspot.com where I post a picture of Mumbai daily
        b) photings.blogspot.com where I post my jottings on photographs that inspired them.
        c) magictravels.blogspot.com  is where I share my travel experiences
        d) instantwords.blogspot.com is the platform for my rants
        e) wingsandpaws.blogspot.com is the place for interaction with other pet lovers.



2.     Are you a full time blogger? How did you get into blogging and why?

No am not a full time blogger. Got into blogging to share all my wonderful experiences and my view of the city I love.



3.     If someone was interested in blogging, what would be a few things you would suggest?

Be honest, regular and endeavour to visit all those bloggers’ blogs, who have visited your blog.



4.     How do you build a community around a blog and social media?

By getting like minded people together in niche groups and active networking.



5.     What are your three favorite blogs to read? What makes those blogs special?

 Have no favourites. Consider all blogs a learning experience.



6.     Which one plugin would you suggest all bloggers to have? 

A statcounter which will give you an idea of the number of hits your blog gets.









Post a Comment

0 Comments