Jidhu Jose Photography

Blogger Interview # 54: Anuradha Sharma




------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q: Can you tell us a little about yourself and your blog?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A: My name is anuradha sharma. I belong to Bareilly. I am just a simple person. Love to live in my own dream land. Trustworthy by nature, bubbly by heart, naughty by birth. I am an open heart person. My blog is all about where my mood brings me. It’s all about my dream swings, about the people, our society, my imagination and emotions. Visit http://here-is-anu-for-exploring-her-feeling.blogspot.com/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q: Are you a full time blogger? How did you get into blogging and why?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A: Again depends on my mood. All depends where my mood give turn to my thoughts. But yeah I like to write what I look around. And when i am going write depends on my mood only. I can't write if i plan to write! :).I am not a writer or have too much interest in writing poems or stories. Before a year ago I realized I can pen down my stupid feelings. I tried; my friends appreciated my efforts which boosted me up.   I just write for my own improvement. I love to read others rather than writing. I got into blogging because being studied in a HINDI medium school I had to improve my language and still I am trying to grow.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q: If someone was interested in blogging, what would be a few things you would suggest?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A: I am also a little baby in this field who has just learnt crawling on her ankles. So would like to your views about my blogpage. he he ;)
Avoid writing too much lengthy article. If your article is too long people will get bored easily and will lose their interest. Keep the length a bit short and then speak out.  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q: How do you build a community around a blog and social media?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A: I never tried to build any community. Those who visit my blog and stop by I definitely follow them ;)  Jokes apart.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q: What are your three favorite blogs to read? What makes those blogs special?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A:  Can read stories, poems and a science (or tech) related article anytime.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q: Which one plug-in would you suggest all bloggers to have?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A: I suggest Feed sweep J



Post a Comment

8 Comments