Jidhu Jose Photography

Blogger Interview # 55: Shazia Masood





--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can you tell us a little about yourself and your blog?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
I am a housewife, I started writing when i first won an all India competition for a direct marketing company. It was a very good experience, and it made me realize that I could also write. I am an explorer, trying to find what else is there in life which I can do!

Matter of fact, this interview is something new and so I am doing it!
My blog is all about my past and my present happenings and thoughts which charge and motivate me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you a full time blogger? How did you get into blogging and why?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

I am not a full time blogger, but if I want to write I can write more than one post in a day. I just got into it one fine day, no reasons whatsoever! Will continue as long as I like it!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

If someone was interested in blogging, what would be a few things you would suggest?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Be honest with yourself and your readers! Honesty attracts
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How do you build a community around a blog and social media?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  
I havent really done much about it. I did join indibloggers in the beginning, and then I got added to bloggers on facebook by Subhrashis. Thats all!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  
What are your three favorite blogs to read? What makes those blogs special?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I read more of blogs related to stock markets. Here are they
http://tradeinniftyonly.blogspot.com/  very nice technical analysis
I also read some fun blogs like A-musing
http://purba-ray.blogspot.com/ very spicy indeed!
Can I be a bit of a snob and say I read my blog too :P
http://www.shaziawish.blogspot.com/ I find it very relaxing!! :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Which one plugin would you suggest all bloggers to have?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
As little as you want your life uncluttered. so make your blog also like that..uncluttered!! 
Although I have used some plugins, but they just distract me from being honest, honestly speaking!!
----------------------------- 












Post a Comment

0 Comments