Jidhu Jose Photography

Blogger Interview # 8 : Manjusha Sinha



Can you tell us a little about yourself and your blog?

After having a long career in the corporate world, I decided to make use of my hidden trait of cooking delcious lip smacking food into a hobby. Now a home maker and a mother of two fussy kids, staying in Gurgaon love to write mainly Bihari Cusine as it's difficult to find any Bihari Cusine book in the book shelf. Seeing my kids having a battle on the dining table, I've the inclination to write about kids food and also Birthday Party food as I've been organising theme B'day parties for both my kids and always love to have a different menu than the routine as per the kids liking so I do blog about party food and kids food. I dream to publish a book of my own and would cherish the moments when the book becomes one of the Best Sellers. The special thing abount my Blog is that the recipes are given in easy steps with supporting pictures that can make any body drawn towards the kitchen and through my blog I want to show that Cooking is no Rocket Science.



Are you a full time blogger?
I try to update my blog at least 3 to 4 times in a month and I guess that makes me a full time blogger.


How did you get into blogging and why?
When my friends saw my cookery skills thru my recipe photographs on face book and my city friends who were invited for Lunch or Dinner appreciated and encouraged me to write blogs seeing my culinary skills.


If someone was interested in blogging, what would be a few things you would suggest?

Think of a theme which can make u write spontaneously. Remember that u r writing for the mass so write something which would appeal to the common man.
Always support your writing with pictures which should be crisp clear and attractive.
Always respond back to the comments even if there is a negative comment.
Keep reading for new updates in the field of blogging.
Always be polite and courteous in the use of language.


How do you build a community around a blog and social media?

By sending emails to all my e-friends.
By trying to be in touch with all my friends new and old.
By joining different communities in orkut and facebook
By using the link with every mail I send.
By writing in e-magazines “B’Khush” and “Kadzilla’s Lounge” – my regular posts in the cookery section helps me build a community.


What are your three favorite blogs to read What makes those blogs special?
I think all the Blogs are special as for each writer his or her blog is special as deep thoughts are penned down, so much of time is invested so every blog has to be special.
But I still appreciate -
WeBlog- My first interview was published and I find it gives a platform to all aspiring bloggers.
http://www.thedefinitivemeltingpot.com/ - The posts really touches my heart and Sandy has been god gifted to write so well.
And of course Sanjeev Kapoor’s http://chefsanjeevkapoor.blogspot.com/ - Sanjeevji has no match in the cooking industry.


Which one plugin would you suggest all bloggers to have? 

Feedjit – as it shows Live Traffic Feed from all over the world.



Post a Comment

5 Comments