Jidhu Jose Photography

Blogger Interview # 23: Zephyr Zia


      1 . Can you tell us a little about yourself and your blog?
I am an optimist and I dream a peaceful world which has no boundaries of any selfishness. More than writing, I love to read. My blog is a medium for me to reflect my feelings and outlooks.
      
       2. Are you a full time blogger? How did you get into blogging and why?
I find time for blogging after my job and family matters. I don’t post in my blog regularly. Before blogging also I used to read blogs. My husband, brother and friends inspired me to start a blog.

       3. If someone was interested in blogging, what would be a few things you would suggest?
There will be positive and negative comments. We cannot satisfy the taste of each and every person. Consider the positive comment as a steroid and the negative comment as a medicine. Be honest and confident with what you write.
       
       4. How do you build a community around a blog and social media?
I follow a number of blogs and visit those blogs regularly. Those blogs take me to other interesting blogs also. There are several communities of bloggers. I have joined in some of them and I never ignore any person who contacts me. If time permits, I join the discussions in these communities.

      5. What are your three favorite blogs to read? What makes those blogs special?
There are several blogs which I have never been gone through. There may be some awesome blogs in that section. The blog which I compulsively visit is www.murivukalkavitha.blogspot.com (It’s a Malayalam blog). I can’t say any other blog I have seen which keeps the level of this blog (That may be my point of view). The poetries in this blog have a haunting power.

           6. Which one plug-in would you suggest all bloggers to have?
I don’t feel that a plug-in is a mandatory item in a blog. It’s a bloggers choice to select the plug-in of her/his taste. 

Post a Comment

3 Comments