Jidhu Jose Photography

Blogger Interview # 58 : Chintan Gupta





--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can you tell us a little about yourself and your blog?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------- 


I am a crazy person with more craziness yet to be discovered. I do what I like and I like what I do. I have three blogs, The Blunt Blog, Zero-Fiction and 24x7 Clicks. All blogs have different themes. 

The Blunt Blog, is about my life, men, women, sex/relationships, opinion, london and the blogs I like. It's everything about my life and things around me under one roof. I speak my mind and that reflects on this blog.  
Zero-Fiction, is a non-fiction blog and thus called 0fiction! I wanted to capture real life stories of people and you will find the same here. I welcome anonymous stories as well, if you would like to submit your stories please feel free to. I will feature your blog on 0fiction! 
24x7Clicks, is because of my passion for photography. It's my photoblog. This is where you may see my creative side.


 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you a full time blogger? How did you get into blogging and why?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  


I have been a blogger for years now, however it's only now that I started marketing my blog and taking it to next level. I got in to blogging because I like writing and have been doing since college days. Earlier it was my journal, now it's a blog. Writing is my life, hence I blog. I work for money, I write to live! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If someone was interested in blogging, what would be a few things you would suggest?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Speak your heart, one can read when it's fake! Avoid captcha in your comments, enable emails and follow what you like.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How do you build a community around a blog and social media?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  


Reading different blogs, following what I appreciate and Google Blogs Of Note! Twitter, FB groups are big help too. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  
What are your three favorite blogs to read? What makes those blogs special?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


You can find what I like here. It would be unfair to name only three, I perhaps like 30 and there are 3 million yet to be explored.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Which one plugin would you suggest all bloggers to have?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
*Join this site*
----------------------------- 

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. I really like this blog post, it has some great info. Thank you and keep up good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. alissa4illustrationJuly 31, 2014 at 7:48 AM

    It's too bad her blogs are no longer there.

    ReplyDelete