Jidhu Jose Photography

Blogger Interview # 29: Rubie Cayao




1. Can you tell us a little about yourself and your blog?
I'm a mother of 2 boy and girl. I'm an ESL teacher in korea,a business woman and love helping poor kids, I'm an active volunteer to help the orphanage children to learn english lesson for free. I teaches kids who are not able to learn english at any private school.

2. Are you a full time blogger? How did you get into blogging and why?
I'm not a full time blogger, but I love doing some blogging stuff. I was into blogging since few years back, just out of curiousity and wanted to improve my writing skills.

3. If someone was interested in blogging, what would be a few things you would suggest?
Maybe I would like to suggest that she/he will be foccus  on the things thats he or she interested in. or better to start from personal experience and hobbies.

4. How do you build a community around a blog and social media?
Through friendship, be friendly to other blogger follow their blogs and add good comments if you want them to add you back. in blogging i think is very important to be oepn minded and be friendly at all times, its because you are not dealing one person but you are dealing millions of people in cyber world.

5. What are your three favorite blogs to read? What makes those blogs special?

I love parenting related, charity activities and fashion and lifestyle. I think my life is just connected with that three aspect of blogs.

6. Which one plugin would you suggest all bloggers to have?
Im not really an expert about this. i think this is one i need to learn too.



Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. I agree about being friendly and open minded - you never know who is reading!

    Good luck with your blog, and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete