Jidhu Jose Photography

Blogger Interview # 30: Luiz Santilli Jr




1. Can you tell us a little about yourself and your blog?
I am engineer and university teacher but retired.
I was a teacher of many engineering schools in São Paulo.
I'm editor of didactic material in the area of ​​engineering.
I'm also the author of a book called Factor J - Jesus in a new look, which shows a uniquely human side of Jesus.
I have no religion.
So I created a blog called Good Readings where I show things about my life, my family, my daily life and my travels through Brazil and the world.
Then, based on the American blog SWF Sky Watch Friday, I created TODAY'S FLOWERS, which is now known in many parts of the world.
Here in Brazil I have several blogs about my friends, my group of friends for wine, recipes and culinary and chronicles.


2. Are you a full time blogger? How did you get into blogging and why?
 I'm not a blogger in full time. Blogs are a practical activity that not more than two hours per day. I started blogging after the release of my book Factor J in 2006


 3. If someone was interested in blogging, what would be a few things you would suggest?
 If someone enters the world of blogging has to follow these concepts:
 - To have time available to meet people. 
 - Have a some knowledge about computing, they often have to solve problems.
 - Always keep your blog active, with daily postings, because no one looks at a    blog without updates.
 - Respond to feedback from its readers.
 - Post issues of interest to your readership.
 - Be willing to continuously innovate, and actualize.


 4. How do you build a community around a blog and social media?
 This is the hardest part of maintaining a blog. You need to have a good number of friends and other contacts, have a nice box of emails with many contacts. Find where posivel engage their readers, inviting them to participate in some activity, for instance, how do today's flowers. Post important information always, interested in cultural, social or artistic, it encourages its friends to visit your blog. Avoid making your blog a family album!


 5. What are your three favorite blogs to read? What makes those blogs special? I do not have a defined number of blogs I visit. My TF1s friends I visit almost all Mondays! I read many blog sports commentators and politicians. I think that is a special blog that shows current and interesting things, namely that enrich our knowledge, our culture!


 6. Which one plugin would you suggest all bloggers to have? 
 I've always used Blogger (*.blogspot.com/) since my first blog! Never had problems with them!

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Hey, your blogs sound great! Can you post the links?? I look forward to dropping in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very interesting interview.

    ReplyDelete